View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2011, 04:32 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Luke Cage - Design Phase

Quote:
STREET SMARTS
Add 1 extra die to Luke Cage's attack while he is on an asphalt or concrete space.
We have already created this power for the Street Thugs, and it is called rule the streets. I like the power for him though, just change the name.

Quote:
HARD AS STEEL
When Luke Cage defends against a normal attack, if at least one shield is rolled, the most wounds Luke Cage can take from this attack is one.
This plus his defense of 6 and his life of 5 is gonna make him last FOREVER, and with the exception of the "normal attack" aspect, it is more powerful than Magical Defense. I think two things need to be tweaked. His defense should be 5 and his life should be 4. That will lower his constitution enough, and it will avoid him having a better life than Batman, which doesn't work for me. Currently, this guy is worth more than you have estimated, and I would prefer him be closer to 200.

Quote:
I'VE GOT YOUR BACK
If a friendly figure adjacent to Luke Cage is targeted for a non-adjacent normal attack and at least one skull is rolled, Luke Cage must defend against that attack and take any resulting wounds from the attack instead of the friendly figure.
I don't like any power that is gonna overlap with Superman's Heroic Duty. Could we make this a "may" power like we did with Namor, or can we work on the design to do something less Superman/Namor like?