View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2022, 09:41 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of D.Va (Pilot) - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
Second post was only typed there because it wouldn't let me post the design in a quote and not have additional text. Not sure why, but hey ho. I'll delete it and see if it lets me save it.
You don't need the quotes either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
It can be used in-game when the mech is destroyed and is one of the most common times to use it. You can activate it as the de-mech alert pops up on your screen and you're in the animation of de-meching. In the animated short, it's used when the omnic has coiled around the mech and practically destroyed it. Obviously it shouldn't happen everytime she's destroyed, but that's why it's once per game.
Just in practice, I can think of very few times I would use it instead of attacking with the mech instead of just waiting for her to get destroyed.

Also not sure how once per game powers work with figures that get destroyed by later come back. I know in games like Magic the Gathering, those things get reset when they leave and come back. I think it would be very easy to argue that she can use the once per game power again after being resurrected.