View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2020, 07:29 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Workbook of Aragorn

I think the best personality is "Fearless". Certainly needed for the "RotK" version (since army of the dead & all) but I don't think Aragorn starts out any less fearless in the books, so I don't see a reason to change it.

I'm not worried about him protecting Raelin. Raelin won't be on your front line, which means:
A) Raelin now costs 180 points. Not worth it.
B) You used an OM to protect Raelin for only 1 turn. Not worth it.

I think moving the defense up to 4 might make sense here, with only 5 life. For a stand-alone, single attack hero I think he needs the survivability boost to validate a strong OM investment in a given round.