View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 04:58 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: DFW Draft Tournament 2018

Thanks for clearing up all of my questions, @Dignan . It'll be interesting to experiment with different drafting pools and figuring out what works best for us.

The use of CUC/C3V/SoV units will do wonders in maximizing the use of my collection (and some of the other people are planning on bringing some of their own units), but will people be able to borrow extra units if need be? I have some holes in my units that other people might want filled.

Also, for some of the rarer C3V/SoV sculpts, are we allowed to use proxies if they get approved beforehand? Stuff like the Ebon Armor is nigh impossible to find today, but I've been using these figures as stand-ins. Would something along these lines be acceptable?

The last question that comes to mind right now is if there are any restrictions on combining CUC and C3V/SoV units. Are we allowed to take the revised Sudema that can keep using her Stare of Stone until it misses with the Crypt Guardians, for example?

Last edited by Astroking112; February 18th, 2018 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Fixed the link.