View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2013, 10:48 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of The Mask - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Or I just had another thought on how to warp reality.

Maybe he could discard a warped reality marker to ignore an attack in addition to his placing markers on others to negate them.

That way, we could keep his Life and Defense low but he would still be extremely hard to take down like he is in the comics.

So rename this to I GOT JUST WHAT YOU NEED:

REALITY WARPING
Start the game with 8 Warped Reality markers on this card. Instead of attacking, you may place a Warped Reality marker on the card of a Unique Hero within 6 clear sight spaces. During The Mask's turn, a figure other than The Mask with a Warped Reality marker on its card has all of its special powers negated until the end of The Mask's turn. The Mask is not affected by Warped Reality markers on its card.

and add:

YOU GOT NOTHING ON ME
Anytime The Mask is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least one skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may instead remove one Warped Reality marker from this card and ignore the attack.
This approach looks like it would work, but I'd like to keep the defense as it is now and dip to 7 life, maybe 6. I don't see him as a 1000+ figure.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!