View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2020, 05:51 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

That Nilfheim move onto the level 3s towards the end was a big yikes. I remember being scared of the lava, but today I was kicking myself watching the game. It just goes to show how random effects of the game can influence your decision making later. It's easy to get too aggressive and too risky when your attack dice have been hot all game. The lava was rolling well and I let that get in my head embarrassingly too much.

As for the Vark's blade defense, I'm pretty sure it only came up twice and neither time an extra defense would have effected the outcome. (The first time Nilf rolled 3/4 and the Vark rolled 1/3. The second time the Vark defended even without the blade defense.)

Watching the game back over I thought it was impressive how much AgentWard got done. I felt really confident in Nilf's ability to get 3 attacks of 4 without taking any attacks himself. I didn't realize other people had also underestimated the Blade Dancers. They were very effective and maybe if Raelin could have survived longer more of them would have been alive to get to Nilfheim.