View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2017, 06:00 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
First of all, awesome news! I miss the danger room because things look a little dead without it, but 15 points to bypass the public design contest? Yes please! I will certainly be purchasing one as soon as I knock out my 2 research papers.

That was another reason for it's demise. While there was a lot of chatter in the Danger Room the Public side was dead and any new people visiting would get the wrong impression. Hopefully the folks that were in the Danger Room will keep the conversations going in the Public Thread and now with it being easier to LD as an Ally more write-ups will be work shopped in the Public.

Good to hear you are excited. Seeing more designs in the Public will be healthier for the project as a whole.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.