View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2014, 01:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Judge Fear(Initial Playtesting)

OK. I think I am good on the Initial. I did not get a Sinestro test in but I can still do that or leave it to the Public testers.
He feels good at 135 to me despite a mostly losing record. I have a feeling someone may be able to get more out of him than me. Also he will get stronger when the last two Dark Judges come around.

Give the tests a look over and let me know if everything looks OK and I will propose a move to Public testing.

I borrowed the figure from my friend Blunt, so hopefully I can take some acceptable pictures if the sun ever returns. He also has Judge Fire, so I will try to get some pics of him for the future.

Thanks everyone for all the help on this one. He turned out better than I could have ever hoped.
I always wanted to design a figure with static powers.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey