View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2021, 04:07 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Interactive Terrain Brainstorming thread

Another idea I’ve had that would work really great for map building to change things up a bit would be gun emplacements for figures to use that are placed on the battlefield. Anything from cannons, catapults, and balistas, to rail guns, laser cannons, and machine guns. I would for sure want these to be destructible objects that are placed strategically on the battlefield by map makers. There could be different rules for different weapon emplacements. After using the Golan anti infantry battery in HoSS, I came up with a few alternate weapons utilizing some of those rules. There are quite a few different projectile types that fit the bill here for making some interesting maps.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo