View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Shopgoodwill.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Hah, three just went up and oh boy are they all a gamble.

This one looks like it MIGHT have 4th mass?

These two look like just master sets, but there's no telling. I wish I had a ton of extra money to gamble on these things.
Yeah that first one is a steal for whoever gets it right now, looks like master set, wolves and minutmen, glads and agents, deathstalkers and blasts, I see some heroes of barrenspur too, and fortress if those pictures are accurate. Scapers should probably let each other know when bidding on that one because it might blow up otherwise. I did not bid as I need to buy a laptop.

Second, risky, especially with that opening price tag very few units pictured. At best looks like SotM, RotV, and Marvel.

Third, only can make out RotV and... some megablocks terrain from those old dragon sets they made 12ish years ago? (those were cool dragon megablocks for young kids for scapers that have those, but I didn't see the dragons or minifigs)
Nice finds Pumpking, I need to start checking this website out. How often are the pictures accurate in your experience?

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; July 29th, 2017 at 09:33 AM. Reason: spelling