View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2016, 12:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Starter Army Suggestions (1,000 Points)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teazia View Post
Awesome idea for a thread!
Thanks, I really hope it works out. With so many cards to choose from it seemed like newcomers where getting overwhelmed on where to start. My hope is that this side project will help ease the tensions. I know my family started playing more once we made lists of armies for quick selection. Before that we spent a ton of time picking our army and then we'd have little time to actually play. I am pretty sure that is what turned my wife off of the game. My son now selects armies from a group we have agreed on and several times he has the game set up with armies for both sides ready when I get home from work. It's also works out great during the holidays when we have family visiting since we can have several pre-made armies ready to go.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.