View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: IAmBatman's Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
One question is as to Viral Infection - is it appropriate for the Walking Dead? I thought that the zombies didn't spread the virus, people are naturally infected with it for whatever reason.
At the very least, getting bitten/scratched by zombies causes people to have a fever and die. So I think it's one of those that's close enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Roamers attack is too high.

But also this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Do there need to be three types of zombies?
Yeah, I'm wondering that about the three types myself - especially as I try (and fail) to find appropriate sculpts. I might narrow it down to the Lurkers and the Walkers.

IF we keep three, this is how I'd revise them based on feedback:

NAME = LURKER

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = DEVOURER
PERSONALITY = MINDLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = .

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
At the start of the game, before rolling for initiative, place each Lurker you control on an empty space so that it is unengaged, and not in a startzone.

WAVES OF THE UNDEAD
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with a Lurker, you may take a turn with up to 5 other common Undead Devourers you control.

VIRAL INFECTION
When an opponent’s Medium figure that is not an Android or Undead is destroyed, replace that figure, if possible, with any previously destroyed common Undead Devourer you control.

NAME = ROAMER

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = DEVOURER
PERSONALITY = RAVENOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = .

UNDYING HUNGER
Before moving, choose an opponent’s figure on the battlefield that is not an Android or Undead. Add 1 space to this Roamer's movement for each wound marker on the chosen figure's card, up to a maximum of +2, as long as this Roamer ends its move engaged with the chosen figure.

VIRAL INFECTION
When an opponent’s Medium figure that is not an Android or Undead is destroyed, replace that figure, if possible, with any previously destroyed common Undead Devourer you control.

NAME = WALKER

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = DEVOURER
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = .

VIRAL INFECTION

WALKING DEAD
After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker on an Army Card that opponent controls, you may immediately move each Walker you control up to 2 spaces. If a Walker ends this move engaged with one or more enemy figures that he was not engaged with at the beginning of this move, you may immediately choose one figure that Walker is engaged with and roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure. When moving with Walking Dead, a Walker will take any leaving engagement attacks.

IF we go down to two, I'll probably just scrap the Roamers and their powers with them.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.