Thread: The Joke Thread
View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Joke Thread

There is a Magician who works on a Cruise Ship. He had a pet parrot. After a few years the parrot learned how all the tricks work and began giving them away.
"*Squack* its up his sleeve," or "*Rawk* its in a hidden compartment *Rawk*," it would say. After a month the spectators became disinterested with the show and less and less came. Finally during one of those shows as the parrot was ruining yet another trick the Magician whips out a 9 millimeter out of his magic hat and shoots at the bird. The parrot is narrowly missed and the bullet strikes a propane tank blowing up the whole ship. Only the Magician and parrot survive clinging to a piece of wood. After the Magician giving a death stare to the parrot for two days the parrot finally looks around and says, "Okay I give up where's the darn* ship."

*I'm not allowed using the joke's intended word I think

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; June 27th, 2013 at 10:06 PM. Reason: I have more I want put up but would like others to post some as well before I put any more up.