View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2020, 05:57 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: CHOPS Poll - QC3 Winter Custom Contest - Vote by 2/17

Man - I feel bad I somehow missed this contest again. My custom would have been a double-spaced figure that placed double-hex snow tiles underneath (similar but different than a snow version of Mika Connour) as I have tons of extra tiles that came with the mid-wave packs.

Anyway some tough choices. As per usual, even though most of these are more for scenarios when you know you are playing on a snow map, I chose figures I would actually want to play with in RTW tournaments - so they have to be designed and priced well and not too weak or OP. Also I chose units with synergy and/or brought a new dynamic to the game. Also I do not like overly long/complicated powers or ones that are essentially 2-3 powers in one - just have 4 powers on your card or remove one of the unnecessary ones, don't cheat by having "three powers" or even "two powers" that is in reality 4 or 5 powers! Sorry to nitpick, and I know my preferences are not those of others, but just venting.