View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2021, 11:20 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 42: Quad Pod II - SIGNUPS UNTIL 5/31

Quote:
The megasilver v. knight of scape pool of armies is:
* Me-Burq-Sa, Death Chasers of Theskx3 (1)
* Guilty McCreech, Dreadgul Raidersx3 (3)
* Kira Jax, Valguard, Roman Legionnairesx2
* Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Tornak, Blade Grutsx2 (4)
* Ne-Gok-Sa, Marro Dividersx3
* Brandis Skyhunter, Warriors of Ashrax3
* Re-Tak-Shi, Marro Drudgex3 (2)
* Warden 816, Zettian Deathwingsx3
knight of scape chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, megasilver chooses who places first.
Got the win over Megasilver tonight, after a game filled with very weird luck. Both of us were rolling more shields on defense than skulls on attack for most of the game (although my skull percentage managed to just barely edge out my shield percentage by the end), which led to a surprisingly slow game with several turns of nobody dying.

Thanks to Orc Battle Rush, I was able to deploy a bunch of death chasers to the road at the start of the first round. I spent a single OM on the blade gruts moving Nerak into position, then swarmed with death chasers and MBS. Megasilver led out with RTS and the drudge, but my chasers were able to engage RTS before the drudge could pod up and she took 4 wounds in the first round. Megasivler then pivoted to using the dreadgulls, and my deathchasers were fairly ineffective at killing them, allowing him to slowly push back against the deathchaser horde.

Nerak did amazing work for me, weathering a ton of shots from Guilty and the drudge, and helping my chasers survive attacks that they probably would have died to otherwise. At one point, Megasilver had a screen of dreadgulls set up, and began to pivot back to the drudge, using them to surround RTS and start raining down fire on me. A couple turns later, however, MBS was able to snipe down his fellow marro hero, and dramatically weaken the power of the drudge. The last few deathchasers then swarmed in, killing a bunch of drudge and a dreadgull or two. MBS also managed to charge in and snipe Guilty.

After Megasilver finally cleaned up the deathchasers, Tornak and the Blade Gruts came in as a second wave, and were able to clean up the rest of his army.

GG Megasilver!