View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2021, 01:58 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Question re: Competitive Play and x5 and x6 Commons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
The only *Competitive* Units I would play as 5x or 6x are 4th Mass, Fire Elemental, Stingers, Dividers, and Rats.

Everything else IMO you would either never need more than 4x of, or it's not really that competitive. (I love Drones and Zombies as much as the next guy but I don't think they are competitive)
At a 24 figure limit, most (if not all) of the top mele-bonding squads should fit into this category as well. Consider the following builds:
- Knights x5, Gilbert (455 points)
- Heavies x5, Grimnak, Nerak (520 points)
- Romans x5, Marcus, MBS, NGS (490 points)
- Dwarves x5, Mogrimm, Darak (530 points)
- Death Chasters x5, MBS, Nerak, Raelin (455 points)

Obviously you could always add more bonding heroes instead of extra squads, but for many of these in the 450 - 550 point range (pretty tournament standard) these are the base builds you'd pick if you had a point total near where each army fits in (i.e. Thorgrim/Finn is almost always worse than the 5th squad of Knights).