View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2021, 02:11 AM

redstang rolls all skulls baby! redstang rolls all skulls baby! redstang rolls all skulls baby! redstang rolls all skulls baby! redstang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Workshop

[quote=Arkham;2441676]
Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
ROUND 2 FIGHT!

Spoiler Alert!

Bionic Arm Assault is neat, but I'd maybe just go with a Pounding Fists re-use since it's so similar.

Quote:
POUNDING FISTS
Figures without the Super Strength special power roll 1 fewer defense die against Jax’s normal attack. If Jax inflicts one or more wounds with his normal attack, he may attack the same figure one additional time.
I actually had this written up as Pounding Fists, but then decided to tweak it so that he could get a double attack without having to depend on throwing a wound on the first attack.

I would note that if his range is changed to accommodate firearms, then the language in Pounding Fists would need to be changed to adjacent attacks only. The other option would be to flat out drop the Ground Pound power and throw in some kind of ranged special for the guns, and keep the range at 1. I honestly don't remember him using guns, but I was going off of MK3.