View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2020, 03:45 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Kang (I)

For anyone reading this Book in the future, just to resolve my above uncertainty, I was being thick. The movement phase ends after using the last move available to that figure. So Kang can't Fly in place after moving 4 spaces.

I was reading @johnny139 's Scaper of the Month, and saw mentioned as one of his Favorite Heroscape Moments,
Quote:
Though when I figured out you can stack Kang the Conqueror’s glyphs on his card to trap guys in a time loop ...
Can someone explain this to me? I get that if you have a bunch of Kangs lay out the Glyph of Temporal Displacement 4 spaces from each other, you can place one of your figures on one of the Glyphs, and those two figures can "Slinky-Stairs-Walk" between Glyphs endlessly, but how do you trap enemies in loops?