View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2020, 04:14 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Painted Miniature counts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaks View Post
I have the DnD boardgames (they come with a ton of models) but I've never been in an actual DnD group. My girlfriend and I drove up to Coeur D' Alene (up in the panhandle) to her parents and I got her old airbrush and man, it makes getting through models a breeze. I've got probably 50 DnD models lined up and some Warhammer (Godsworn Hunt). Now that I have the airbrush I will probably be painting a lot more as it saves so much time priming and basecoating, I'm really excited for it!
For sure. I haven't picked up an airbrush yet but do basecoat most of my models with a rattle can as their primer. It saves much time putting down a base color for a model that has that color as a majority. I spent a couple weekends a year ago in the summer priming hundreds and hundreds of models from my boxed sets of different board games. I've still got quite a few more and a bunch of new ones that need primed but I think the ones prepped should take me until at least next spring for sure.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo