Thread: HexScape
View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2014, 05:15 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HexScape

Hello GaryLASQ, and thanks for trying HexScape.

As I said in the first post, HexScape only support the last version of .hsc files. (While VirtualScape support reading any version, but save only to the last version). I downloaded the last VirtualScape .zip and opened it. The map in it were not made with the last version of VirtualSCape (they are probably shipped with VirtualScape since previous versions, and were just copied to this new version), so it is normal that you didn't manage to open them with HexScape.
The simplest way to upgrade a map to the last version is to open it with VirtualScape and just save it without doing any modification. Once this is done, you should be able to open the map with HexScape.

Please tell me if it worked for you ! And thanks again for giving it a go !