View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2011, 11:43 AM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Nicholas Esenwein

The Nicholas Esenwein/Preyblood Thrall army has this to it that I didn't pick up until actually playing a game with them:

Each Preyblood Thrall you create is another potential wound you can heal from Nicholas, as he can destroy the Preybloods that he revives. So if there's a lull in the battle where the opponent is moving in reinforcements, Nicholas can attack a Thrall or two to recover wounds/fuel a future revival.

Sooooo cool.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.