View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2011, 10:23 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 3 Player Games - Ethics?

When we only have three players, we generally have one player rocky two armies. Pretty much everyone in our group can handle two armies, so it isn't a big deal. Every once in a while, we build maps that naturally form two fronts for each player, so everyone has an even battle.

I really don't think it's too even a battle if two 500 point armies are taking on one 500 pointer because:

1. There are two order markers/attacks per turn against one, which is tough to handle for any player.

And 2, the player playing the lone 500 pointer has to kill 1000 points to win, when each of the teammates really only needs to take out 250 points to carry their load in the battle.

Unless the single player is given a strong terrain bonus such as a fortress or automatic high ground early, two 500 point armies vs. one 500 point army won't result in a very even game.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun