View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2015, 08:54 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Avatars aang & korra

Dysole,

Thanks for your comments. I'll look out for Season Two when I finally watch all of Korra, after a complete box set comes out. Do you know/think that Nickelodeon messed it up, and if so how? Suits have been known to interfere with the creative talent before, although that seems to happen less on cable and other more independent outlets these days.

I notice that where Last Airbender is in three parts, Legend comes in four shorter parts (which I'd assume make up about the same total number of 22 minute episodes).

Note To Others

Dysole currently has 21 excellent Last Airbender Scape character cards posted in the C3V customs section. I missed them because while I often check out the "Marvelscape" customs threads, I haven't kept up with the "Classic" customs threads. They show a deep knowledge of and appreciation for the series in their writing and graphic design, and they include just the folks you'd like to play the most.

My printer is going to be busy now, and my NYCG4 pals are in for interesting times the next time we play either Classic/Customs Scape or Supers! Nice work, buddy. Oh boy!

Last edited by chas; November 23rd, 2015 at 09:49 AM.