View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sorin and the Auto-Wounders

Yeah well, Innistrad brings it back down to 500 so what's your point? My point is that AotP is highly scenario-based at the moment, and there's no current published scenario where you could use this build (even in Zendikar, correct me if I'm wrong).

I don't think the game is far enough along competitively, to really start having a discussion. This build is obviously the one to beat at 600 points. Not much competition (possibly a Nissa army could try sniping it to death) currently, so this type of build just becomes a novelty.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations