View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2007, 04:36 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Just finished Kiss the Girls by James Patterson. Holy carp can that man write a fast paced thriller. 2.5 half page chapters, insane plot twists and tons of suspense! I was about half way through and couldn't stop reading, I was up until 3 am finishing it. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. It was intense! Can't wait to read what happens to Alex Cross next, going to pick up the next one tomorrow.