View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: White Knight's Kanto Pokemon (1 - 151)

PLAYTEST

I just ran a quick playtest: Rhyhorn (90 pts) versus the Krav Maga Agents (100 pts).

The playtest was played on my custom battlefield:

Knight's Canyon Road

As I thought, Rhyhorn had a tough time getting into position to attack. The Krav attacked in the first round and hit --> 1st wound on Rhyhorn.

Rhyhorn won the initiative and was able to use Charge--> 1st Krav out

The Krav Maga Agents scored another wound --> 2nd wound on Rhyhorn.

But Rhyhorn got adjacent to one Krav and took her out with its normal attack. --> 2nd Krav out

The last Krav dodged around and around, always placing himself so that Rhyhorn could not engage. Finally the agent attacked from height and took out Rhyhorn.

Krav win--1/3 Krav remaining

Just for fun I continued playing as if Rhyhorn had blocked the attack. I rolled initiative and Rhyhorn won initiative and got adjacent to the last Krav (without using Charge). Rhyhorn took out the last Krav with his normal attack.

SUMMARY
It's too soon to judge right now, but after one playtest Rhyhorn seems about right at 90-100 points. Rhyhorn's 6 Defense is pretty formidable, but it's not unstoppable.