View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2017, 11:12 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 29 - Half-Army Cut the Cake

I got the win. I charged my trolls and arrow gruts across the board securing both glyphs along the way while Mega split OMs setting up.

My first Ice troll was able to jump into things putting hits on Racheim and the Ice Elemental while Arrow Gruts controlled the middle sniping wounds every once in a while.

Racheim killed the first Ice Troll around an initiative switch, but the 2nd one was able to get into the match while I only had lost a few arrow gruts.

The 2nd troll finished off the Ice Elemental and Racheim, and won a slugfest with Ashi-Dhulu (although an Arrow Grut put on the final hit)

Mega surrendered after Ashi went down.

Fun match though using these mix of units. Looking forward to the next rounds.