View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2016, 01:00 PM

The 4th Horseman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Sir Heroscape's *DISCOUNT* TICALLA! - (6/13/16)

I was honestly hesitant to trade for some of Sir Heroscape’s custom Ticilla Jungle terrain, as I am one of those collectors who only wants official products. Never had any customs and didn’t think I ever would. However, I decided to go for it and man am I impressed. This stuff is quality work and really really does look bang on with the official stuff (don’t have the real kind myself but this stuff to me fits the feel of it). If you were questioning it in anyway, speaking as a picky only official stuff guy, I highly recommend.

Beside the excellent quality product, Sir Heroscape was an absolute gentleman in the trade. I flaked on the original trade we had, and he was disappointed but more than understanding. He was extremely patient while I was incredibly busy dealing and was more than willing to wait until I had time to deal with things to get my end shipped out. Don’t think I’ve ever had experience dealing with someone so pleasant in a trade. And lastly, the items sent were packed well, assembled quickly, and arrived in perfect condition.

TLDR: Sir Heroscape makes an excellent quality product and is an awesome trader that I would recommend to anyone.