View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:06 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Arkillo (Brainstorming Phase)

I've kinda had the thought in my head that GL's should have Green Power Battery, Green Power Shield, and 3rd power unique to each lantern. I think I would have extended this approach to the other corps as well, especially if you've decided to use the Power Battery mechanic.

So Yellow Power Battery, Yellow Signature Power, and something that sepcifically reflects Arkillo's killer tendencies.

Maybe a life drain type power, where Arkillo heals one after destroying a model, friend or foe.

Or something like the experience marker power, where he gets additional dice for each kill.

Statblock better than Hal
Power Battery of 2.

I just had an idea for the Yellow Corps signature power, by expending a point of battery power their attack can't be negated (No GL PowerShield, or Prof X) or dodged (spider-man, ninjas) and can only be resisted by base defense value.
It would let Sinestro Corps Members to hit GL's extra hard