Thread: Revised
View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2020, 11:53 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Digital Kitbashing 3d Printing with Original HS figure s

Now that my printer is functioning at optimal speed and quality, I have a reason to get back on this project. I'm going to clean up my first kitbashes and make a few more to go with them as a set before I get to some of the other ideas on here. It makes the most sense to make files that people will most likely be printing first. Biased as it is, I'll be modeling the ideas that get me the most excited first, as I will be printing them to make sure they work properly, and then offering them up as stl files for others to print for free. I'm going to list all the ideas so far in the OP, then people can let me know which ones they'd be most excited to print. A que of sorts.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo