View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2020, 09:58 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Painted Miniature counts

Blood for the Blood God is good fun. Lasts forever too since you generally don't use much at a time!

I've been painting on and off for probably close to 12 years or so. One of the best decisions I ever made was tossing my craft paints and picking up Vallejo. Decisions like this obviously vary person to person and depends on your goal as a painter though. If you want to speed paint everything and just have your table not be gray, go for whatever's cheapest. If you want to enhance your skills and make models look as good as you can, then get some dedicated hobby paints. Like I said my favorite is Vallejo, but it doesn't really matter what paint you get, as most of the bigger brands are great quality, they just might behave differently from each other, which is something that practice and time would easily help. I also have some P3 and Citadel paints (Citadel shades are fantastic, especially).

I use the Citadel black and white spray primers, those are leagues above any other spray primers I've tried. I also use Gesso as a brush on primer in winter occasionally, but I don't like how thick it ends up being.

(Oh, and that 50 count you gave me is just for this year, if that wasn't obvious. I couldn't even guess how many in my lifetime )