View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2020, 09:44 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Painted Miniature counts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaks View Post
Blood for the Blood God is fantastic. That sounds awesome, good thing too if you're doing 25. It's like opening a Warhammer army and you have like 5 sprus full of tiny platic pieces that you need just for one beginner army. My buddy doing Nurglings had like 80 minis to paint!
I generally just use cheap walmart craft paint for most of my painting but there are a few things Ill spring for. I always color prime my models with whatever color is on the majority model using rustoleum or krylon spray paints. Cheap spray paint will ruin your models but I dont bother buying more pricey army painter spray paint and the like. At about 4 bucks a can, rustoleum hits the sweet spot when Im doing whole armies in that particular color base. Ive bought the army painters quickshade a few times but have also picked up other colors of miniwax polyshades. The trick with any of these that I like to use is not too long after they are applied I wipe the areas that you would highlight with a qtip dipped in mineral spirits to shade the model a little better. I would pick up paints such as blood for the blood god and nuln oil as well but not spend the extra money on all the expensive colors. Some are worth spending the money on and others not so much in my opinion.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo