View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2020, 02:38 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Painted Miniature counts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaks View Post
I don't mind the standees and there are,I believe, several hundred baddies all together in the game. Using minis would give me a reason to open Castle Ravenloft though.
Yeah. Ive heard castle ravenloft has plenty of great figures to paint. Almost picked that game box up once. I just finished painting up my first batch of toxic zombies. After the paint and matte sealer was dry I added some blood for the blood god paint and as an added touch mixed up some electric green paint with straight floor polish to give them some puss to go with the boils they have. They turned out terrific and nasty looking. Just 24 more to go of the toxic zombies. Im having fun with the modern zcide but cant wait to dive into the bigger monsters of some of my other games.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo