View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2017, 04:21 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Gencon 2017 Event Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Great! Really excited for the new main event format. I take it glyphs and maps will be announced soon as well?
Glyphs will be similar (probably identical) to last year. (Magic event will be different, of course.)

We have a few people working on map selection. I don't expect that to be decided for another month or so. Nothing too unusual, though we may have a bit more space to work with this year.

I don't always use custom units, but when I do I use Sherman Davies Marvel customs.

Last edited by fomox; May 25th, 2017 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Yes, I know no one liked the bridge last year. Grumble grumble...:)