View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2016, 01:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Medusa - Breathing Period

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Very excited to see her begin. She is on a list of figures I have no card for. I think it might actually be the mini in the OP.
Yeah, she's one of those bigger name characters I'm surprised we never got around to yet. I believe I have the mini too, part of the reason I picked that one (also because it's the cheapest and most available).
If it's the cheapest most available then odds are it is the one I have as well. If that's the case we should be set for photos...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.