View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2011, 09:44 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Mechanicon Post-Event Thread

You sure did, Pete, but I'm told you have an excellent excuse, and congratulations to you, sir.

I seem to have misplaced one or two pages with my handwritten notes. I suppose they are gone, but if they are with all the other crap I left there then I look forward to getting them in the mail.

I'd like to hold off on writing my tourney report until I have them, but if they don't come then I'll do the best I can from mad_wookiee's report, when he gets to it.

We had a great time and it was a real pleasure having my butt kicked by a whole new group of 'Scaping fellers.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =