View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2019, 01:17 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

Though only K. and I were here yesterday, and though he won five of the six games we played, I had fun and enjoyed putting our teams through their paces. We both took one army apiece and had the opportunity to play through each of the new customs. We made a few advances in the play testing, and the customs made for some interesting tactical situations, especially with the synergistic armies K. had built for them.

Next month's game will be my Creature Feature on Sat. Nov. 2. It will be a simple post Halloween themed game (no Humans allowed). I have a draft and will post the full scenario soon.