View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2016, 04:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Cheetah (Priscilla Rich) - Breathing Period

I know Black Panther has a Stealth Pounce but do we have a regular pounce? If not any reason to not just call it Pounce. It's too simple/elegant to not be reused somewhere...

Oh yeah...I like this a lot. I know we've talked about an introduction set before but a lot of the Golden Age stuff would lend itself to a nice beginners set. Once we get more GA JSA Villains and after JSA release we should do a couple scenarios...not a full blown campaign but some one off (Golden Age style) scenario's.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.