View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
Creative unit. It's a little too whimsical for my tastes, but it is fairly pretty creative. I don't understand where some of the abilities tie in, such as ballistic tree. Is it supposed to be launching like a missle? Also, this:

This figure may not be attacked. This effect is nullified when this figure is first attacked.

I'm not sure why the second sentence is in there. Unless it's supposed to say "This effect is nullified when this figure attacks."

It also seems really expensive for what it does/what it is. With a move of 1, it's going to take a loooooooooooooooong time before this guy attacks anything, and once it does, it's going to get killed really quick with it's 3 life and 0 defense. That's assuming Seemingly Harmless works the way I think you meant it to. On the other hand, if the 2nd sentence is just redundant, and it can't be attacked until there are 6 markers on the card, it's still going to take a looooooooong time before it can attack anything, even a Knight can outrun it. 200 points for a 1 shot, fairly potent special attack, which is what this thing boils down to in my vision of it, seems really over priced.

It is a neat idea, it just needs some streamlining.

smallboxgames.com