View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2017, 09:32 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Watched the video: three notes

1. Sentinels of the Multiverse should be number two (really love this game) and Marvel Heroscape should be number one.
2. The Baccarat card from Sentinels is not an official card. I don't know their customs universe well enough, but I do know they have a pretty active "Cauldron" project making them (on BGG, I believe), so I bet that's their work. Cool of Tom to throw so much support to customs communities.
3. Yeah, we did go insane! Sounds like he started getting some on his own after I stopped getting them to him, based on the numbers he's saying he's played with (I only sent him the World's Finest and about a wave's worth of stuff, if I'm recalling correctly).
So the other "Bajillion" he got himself.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.