View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2015, 10:12 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Thor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I just wanted to point out that we aren't/weren't perfect. We did our best and put a lot of our valuable time into this project. We didn't take it lightly, but are not perfect.
Oh my, I hope I'm not coming off as negatively judging the herculean efforts that have gone into this project. What has been done here is phenomenal and I am in awe of how good the C3G cards are (both design and presentation). Over the years I have edited professionally for three different game companies (whose names you would know), and you guys have done a better job than all of them. Including Hasbro, so make that four.

I realize this makes me sound like an arrogant ass, but I really expected to find more issues once I started reading the C3G cards. That's just how it has always been during my entire career. What a joy to find out how wrong I was. So please understand I'm not kidding when I say it has been a pleasure to discover how leak-proof almost all of these units are. Being an über-lexic kind of guy, that's a rare treat for me.

So please, don't think for a minute that I'm sitting here grumbling. You guys have built the workshop, designed the furniture, milled the lumber, forged the hardware, assembled the dressers and tables and bunk beds ... my suggestions are trivial by comparison. I'm just wandering into the showroom and suggesting sanding off a couple of bumps here and there, or throwing out a used coffee cup that got accidentally left inside a hoosier. Most of my time is spent admiring your handiwork, but I don't share all of those thoughts because it would get pretty redundant to keep posting "another great unit!" 50 times a week.

I actually think you've been as close to perfect as I can remember.

Again, feel free to ask me to stop if this becomes counterproductive, or makes people feel like I'm crapping on their work. I truly have nothing but respect for this project. (Otherwise I wouldn't bother posting my notes.)

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list