View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2017, 02:07 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

North Star Military Figures out of England is having a good sale on some things, though pretty specific. They have some 4Ground Games Mdf houses for 28mm scale at half price. They are from 4Ground's Chicago Way line of prohibition era gaming. I had been planning on ordering a couple Shotgun style houses to use with The Walking Dead All Out War miniatures game. I was also going to get Samuel's Garage too. That's not on sale though, so I may still order that down the road as a Christmas gift, along with a Shotgun house directly from 4Ground.

Instead of ordering a Shotgun house this time (though at a good deal for sure), I ordered Samuel's House. It would normally be $54.23 (you have to log in and show you are from the U.S. to get the price without the VAT tax for Europe), I ended up ordering it from Northstar for $35 including shipping.

Here's a better description of the house and showing the different levels and detail, from the 4Ground site. It is an MDF kit like some of the stuff that I've posted in Frostgrave games pictures. So this will take a few hours to assemble, but it's pre-painted and will look pretty neat on the table. It will also be interesting to try to place some supply tokens in there for survivors to look for. I believe that you can get more stuff from a supply token searched inside a building. It will also make for some interesting in-close battles.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon