Thread: MtG into AotP
View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2016, 11:23 AM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker
Re: MtG into AotP

So far I am finding the BEST thing to do is NOT change what each game does just mix ..So far YOU HAVE to TAP it is a base mechanic of MtG . Also I am tossing out the 3 Plainswalker spells per turn and using Normal Land rules ..we have too many cards that require LAND and tapping etc. I don't have time right now but I already converted Tidal Warrior and will share later also It is taking some time to decide what cards become Squads, uncommon and Heroes ( rare?) So far If a creature is a biggin ( Craw Worm etc.) Hero , if it has a strong power.., Hero. Merfolk of the Pearl Trident =Common Squad of 3 figures. The above Tidal Warrior is a cheap Hero due to its ability to make Water tiles on the battle field, and Im thinking instead of him being a 1/1 bumping its Life to 3 for game ballance ..1/1 heroes not worth summoning .. also Confed this subject is growing in the forums ..you were just ahead of the game I have aimed some people your way .

ALL ARE ONE