View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2018, 03:53 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Hand Mystics (Design)

It can take away personality synergies. I'm not totally married to it, but I like it as a little theme touch, if we have the space.

I also have some vague ideas about tackling an Empress Hydra (Susan Richards) design somewhere down the line - she's a recurring Exiles villain that was the head of both Hydra and the Hand, and leaned on the brainwashing trick a lot. I was thinking about having her do something with the Ruthless personality, since Hydra already partially leans on that with the Ruthless Masterminds.

But, obviously, there's nothing concrete there and my vague notions of what you could do with weird alternate universe characters in a few years shouldn't drive this design too much.