View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:04 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Patrick Ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
After looking at Code of Honor some more, it seems a little wonky to me. I appreciate the nerf thematically, but I initially misread it as stopping him from attacking non-adjacent Unique figures without any Order Markers on them only. I failed to realize that he could attack any engaged Unique figure, even if they were engaged with a random soldier. To me, this evokes the image of shooting someone while their back is turned (or at the very least, while their focus is averted), which is precisely what his bio states that he refused to do.
You could think of it that way, or you could think of it as being willing to shoot someone actively engaged in combat with your allies.
Now, in a three+ player game when the target's engaged with another opponent's forces... yeah, theme break.
That's a good way to look at it, although I still feel like it can conflict with his theme a little more than normal. It is nice that he has extra options for attacking besides just figures with Order Markers on them or ones that he's engaged with, though.