View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2020, 10:03 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 1 until 3/25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post
Bodacious Blood and I will start around 1pm EST today.

He will use the Roman army minus 1 squad of Romans and I will use the hounds.
JCustar took the win on this one! It was a fun game for sure.

He started out with really poor rolls for his pack movement which allowed my MBS to snipe his Raelin a couple times. She went down early.
What JCustar lacked in movement rolls, he sure made up for with his Marro Plague rolls. His plague rolls were fire! 6/8 of my romans fell to the plague. And Raelin and MBS were felled prematurely as well.

The rest of my heroes took out his hounds. But they took quite a bit of damage. All that remained of my army was a two life Arashara and a one life Mogrimm versus his 4 life NGS and 2 nagrubs.

JCustar brought his SBN in for a finishing blow on Mogrimm but it was blocked miraculously. But before I had time to celebrate, the nagrub maxed out his 2 skull roll and Mogrimm blanked the defense roll. It’s always the nagrubs...

Arashara fell easily and the day was won for JCustar.

He played the Hounds brilliantly! Definitely the most productive I have ever seen the hounds play. Great game JCustar and good luck in the tourney!