View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2018, 10:11 AM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: SIEGE's AotP Converted Customs

The great part about SIEGE's custom conversions is that you can play them without having spells regardless of whether we find the right way to implement them. With that said I still plan on working out how to implement them in way that still works with the classic Heroscape figures. For me spells add a unique twist and additional layer of strategy to game play. I have played a number of games with the spell card implementation that C3G has developed. It's really fun and provides additional thought processes to your play style in those games. Based off my initial thoughts the AoTP spell cards as they stand in their original form will not work. They will need to be modified to keep with the Heroscape theme, but also to keep classic Heroscape figures playable. As I come up with my thoughts on modifying the spell cards and the mechanics of implementing them I will share with you all.