View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2017, 12:49 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
The wind glyphs are there to keep any flying dude with 6+ movement from getting turn 1 glyphs, so yeah, we'll be using them as the instructions specify.
Well then, I'm glad I decided against my army of 2x Protectors, and Atlaga...
Fliers are still an excellent choice for the heavy snow/slippery ice maps!
Plus fliers still do well on Fujin since it's such a small map. I've played many games on it and it's one of my favorites, and I've never felt lacking when using flying units on it. (I guess 4-move Kyrie without Atlaga might be slow, but if they have him in the army they feel fine).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19