View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2019, 12:56 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: PtW: Silverskins vs Redheads!

Hey all,

Sorry about the extreme quiet from my end. Unfortunately, getting consistent Heroscape games is not going to happen for me, but lately we've been playing at Casual Dragon Games every few months. I'd hate to say that I'm done with the figure giveaway, but at a minimum let's call it indefinitely suspended. One of my hopes is to have time to record and edit videos again, but that feels like it will be some time before I can return to that.

Anyway, I haven't been too noisy about posting here, but I have been keeping track of the events and taking pictures when I remember to do so. Anyone itching to read some battle reports, jump in right here, my latest few reports, and feel free to comment!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written 1/10/19:
Battle report from my NYNYS tourney on 1/5/19!

Written 4/7/19:

Battle report from April Heroscape FFA at Casual Dragon Games!

Written 10/21/19:

Battle Report from 10-19-19 NHSD at Casual Dragon Games!

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; October 21st, 2019 at 05:19 PM.