View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2010, 04:31 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Collection Guide 2: Quantities (Updated with D1)

Just a few comments in response to some of the points posted.

In regards to the 4th Line. I mentioned that it has been known that some people used 7 squads for these in tourneys. I agree that 7 squads is uncommon and has to be at a tourney with different rules. Though the recommended quantity is three to five squads which I think is still ok. However, maybe I should change that '7' into a '6' as I do agree with the point of the argument. Should the recommend quantity be 3-6 in light of this?

In regards to the Elementals. The newer packs are a little harder to judge because we have only had them for a short period of time. I still think three packs should satisfy alomst everyone. Maybe 3-4 packs? Not sure yet. The comment on the Fire Elemental being more popular is based solely on the 'Firestorm' army that has been theoryscaped a lot over the forums. That Firestorm army had up to 10 Fire elementals in it. Not sure why you would want 10 water,air,earth or wyverns. Hence my comment about it. Individually the way they are now I also tend to agree that the Fire guy is not the best one, I would consider Water better.

edit: I am also thinking in putting a comment in the terrain/large expansions about the lack availbility on some them.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.

Last edited by Toad Rocket; June 1st, 2010 at 07:25 PM.